Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another Good Run

I was up with the sun this morning to get in a 15-miler before it got too sunny or warm. During previous runs I felt that I spent too much time focusing on my pace by looking at my Forerunner (which tells me my speed, heart rate, total running time, etc.). So this time I settled into a challenging but not uncomfortable pace and kept it there.

Aside from a little fatigue towards the end, it was a good run. And when I got home and downloaded all the info from the Forerunner to my laptop, I discovered I had averaged an 8:20 pace and I hadn't fluctuated very much from that throughout the run. I am surprised...and pleased!

I soaked for a while in a hot bath and now I'm going to take a well-deserved nap.

Tomorrow is a rest day - and I'm going to take full advantage of that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I hope your rest day went well! How r u?