Friday, February 6, 2009

Change of Scenery

I made a smart decision to not let life get in the way yesterday (see several January posts.) I had a meeting at the Dover Y and realized that if I came back to the office immediately after the meeting, I'd probably get sidetracked by a million other issues so I got my run workout in before I left Dover.

It was a good run and nice to have a change of scenery. As I was on the treadmill, I also thought how nice it was that no one knew me there so no one would be interrupting my session with wanting to talk to me about a class or piece of equipment or any other problem as so often happens when I train at my own Y. (Why don't people understand that when you're working out you're not "on the clock" or if they do understand that, why don't they respect it?)

Anyway, yay for me for making a good decision and working on that "life getting in the way" issue.

No comments: